Help REACH Africa (HERA) is a local non-profit NGO founded in 2009 and legally registered in Kenya. We are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of individuals and communities in Africa. With a locally instituted Board and staff, we strive to empower and uplift marginalized populations through our projects and programs.
REACH, which stands for Rights, Empowerment, Advancement, Care, and Health, represents the core principles that guide our organization’s approach to implementing initiatives. Our technical expertise and innovative strategies enable us to address a wide range of issues and create sustainable change.
Our key areas of focus include:
- Maternal Newborn Child Health and Family Planning
- Adolescent Girls and Young Women Sexual Reproductive Health
- HIV/AIDS, TB, and Malaria
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
- Advocacy and Health System Strengthening